Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Admires

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting these 2 adorable little girls. Bryle is 3 & just loves being an older sister. Fun little fact: she loves blue M&M's & just talking about them makes her smile from ear to ear. Her new little sister, Peyton, was just 13 days old when we did this session. I love photographing sleeping babies the most, they are much easier to work with. So when I arrived & saw that Peyton was wide awake, I was afraid she wouldn't cooperate all too well, but she did fantastic. & She is definitely the smallest baby Iv ever seen, weighing just shy of 5 lbs at birth.
This session was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed it & we definitely got some great stuff!!

She's so tiny, she fit perfectly!!
Daddy's little Red Sox fans




No comments:

Post a Comment