Monday, September 13, 2010

Drew Molencupp

If you know any of the recent Grads from Glenpool then Im sure you've heard of Drew Molencupp. We have several close friends in common, Iv heard about him several times over the past year or two but it wasn't until about a month ago that I had the opportunity to meet him. & Im glad I did before he headed off to College. Drew is a pretty amazing young man, a great Football player, & he's a sweet heart! He brought several props along for the shoot & had some pretty good ideas. We definitely made a great team & got some incredible photos that day.




Drew does some Boxing & wanted to get some shots with some of his gear on. I thought this would be a great time to bust out the flash for some dramatic stuff. So I was playing with my flash/exposure, bc if you know my lighting technique you know I dont use a meter =) haha. So I was checking the exposure & drew was just patiently waiting.
The outcome = one amazing photo!!



No comments:

Post a Comment