Monday, May 10, 2010

Dominic

Dominic is a soon to be Graduate from Kiefer HS & plans on joining the Navy shortly after. Thanks to Sheridan, I got the pleasure of shooting his Senior Photos last week. It was a lot of Fun, even got to cruise around in a golf cart, haha. I arranged to show up at his house early & check out the place. I was informed they lived on some land & there were a few places around the house they would like to include in the photos. I love when people have ideas or props to use, it makes the photos that much more personal. I showed up to his house & was amazed, I heard his family was in the Oil business, but didnt expect to see several oil wells in his Huge front yard. We did a few things at his house with the pond, the oil wells, & his families 69 Camero; then we headed towards Tulsa. Dominic did an excellent job, he's such a natural in front of the camera. He was constantly changing things up, doing things I normally have to tell people to do. I love when people make my job easy.






1 comment:

  1. Love the picture with the car lights on. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete