Monday, May 31, 2010

The Ragsdill Family


The Gifts I have received, I am called to Sow.


God has blessed me with an Incredible gift & Talent. I know w/o a doubt this is His purpose for my life & Im so glad Im finally in a place in my life that I can begin sowing my gift & it reach many.


With that said, Im honored to share this little story & these Family photos with you. A few weeks ago My sis inlaw called me & told me about a friend of hers that is going through some hard times & in the near future will have to have surgery. But before that scary day arrives she wanted to have Family photos done. My heart went out to this family, I kind of understand what they are going through. Last year my mom was diagnosed with Breast Cancer & it was one scary ride. I knew there was very little I could do to help this family, but definitely wanted to do something. I was discussing it with my parents & we were all led to help & give in any way we could. We decided that we would take care of this for them, we know how much it helps just having one less thing to worry about when you're already going through so much. So my parents provided the financial means, while I gave my time & talent. & honestly I couldn't have found a better, more appreciative family if I had tried.

I was definitely reminded that when you trust God & realize the purpose He has put on your life & you go after it, You receive so many blessings in return. I simply gave back what had been given to me & now God has opened the windows of Heaven & Im receiving so many blessings in return.



They are such a cute family! & this was definitely the most exciting session I have ever been on, It was an adventure I surely won't forget =)








No comments:

Post a Comment