Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sydney's Photo Shoot in the Snow

I had been wanting to do a Photo shoot in the snow for close to a year now, so when it snowed Christmas Eve I started planning a shoot with my Best Friend, Ray, but then it didnt stop snowing/sleeting & the roads became too dangerous to drive on & the temp was in the single digits, sad to say but It didnt work out.
Then Sydney & I planned for a shoot the next time it snowed, we were waiting for weeks... But finally a couple weeks ago we got a nice few inches of fresh powder, along with some crazy ice... I didnt think it was going to work out again. But Thankfully Syd & I got together one day & drove all over Glenpool to find the perfect places for this Shoot. The shoot went Fantastic, we braved the cold, & had some fun.
Sydney is Gorgeous, which makes my job so easy.
I love how the photos came out, I hope you do to =)











No comments:

Post a Comment