Friday, February 5, 2010

The Terrible 2's

My Youngest Nephew, Denton (aka my nap time buddy) Turned 2 a couple weeks ago & of course we had to do a photoshoot =) We wanted something a little different then the typical "studio birthday photos" I had a couple backdrops picked out for him, but at last minute I remembered I had this giant spray painted box that I had used for another shoot. I thought it would be perfect. So we constructed this box in his living room, blew up some balloons, & played with party poppers. Denton's not one for looking at the camera, so we had his mom, dad, & Brother trying to get his attention. We managed to get some good ones of him looking, but I think my favorite one is this first one, just standing there staring at the ground, while 4 of us try to get his attention, tossing balloons at him & popping party poppers. Stubborn boys... haha








No comments:

Post a Comment