Friday, February 19, 2010

Taylor =)

I met Taylor for the first time last year when my Best Friend, Ray, set up a shoot with Him & Taylor. Ray was wanting to broaden his modeling portfolio & do some photos with a girl. I was pretty excited to do a shoot with Ray, he's a Hottie so I always get amazing photos with him, But when He told me the girl he asked was Taylor Gorton, I was a little reluctant. For 1, she's insanely Gorgeous & 2 she's Miss Teen Oklahoma (now 2010's National American Miss Teen Queen) I was still a Rookie at the time, so I was extremely nervous at the thought of photographing her. But now Im so glad Ray asked her, She ended up being the perfect girl. & over the past few months Iv really gotten to know her. She's totally not what I expected her to be like, she's so down to earth, very outgoing, & hilarious. I Love my Taylor time, She's my favorite *She Wolf* =)

We finally got the chance to do another shoot together a few weeks ago when she was out of school on a Tuesday. So I loaded up my car with Tay, Lyndzey, Trent & just about all the clothes in Taylor's closet & we headed to Okmulgee for the day. The shoot went Amazing, we had so much fun, & of course having a Gorgeous model like Tay, I got some incredible photos. Here's a little taste of what we did that day, more to come soon!
Enjoy =)


No comments:

Post a Comment